We all love our little laughter lines as they tell stories about our life. However, when lines get deeper and become wrinkles, you can turn to effective anti-aging products.
What is mature skin?
The first signs of aging can appear as early as your mid-20s, usually in the form of tiny lines. But why does this happen?
The skin’s barrier function gets weaker as we age.
Cell metabolism slows down and the skin’s circulation is reduced. The skin loses moisture and gets increasingly dryer.
Finally, the skin loses elasticity; lines develop, the skin becomes saggy and liver spots may appear.
How does our quadruple anti-wrinkle effect work?
- The combination of three types of pharmaceutical-grade hyaluron – short, medium and long-chain hyaluronic acid – penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin for intensive wrinkle reduction.
- Firms the skin and preserves its elasticity with its unique, patented collagen protection.
- Revitalises and regenerates the skin with highly effective vitamin A and vitamin E as well as additional, carefully selected ingredients.
- Prevents ageing by strengthening the skin flora thanks to the innovative pro-biotic technology with beneficial rapeseed phytosterols.
Anti-aging power: frei öl® ANTI AGE HYALURON LIFT Intensive Serum
This ultra-lightweight emulsion features the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid. It increases the skin`s own collagen production by 258% and thanks to oligopeptides, increases hyaluronic acid production by 179%.
Tips for caring for mature skin
- Use highly effective skincare products with high-quality, pharmaceutical-grade hyaluronic acids.
- Eat healthily – particularly “anti-aging” foods that are rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
- Drink lots of water.
- Wear sun protection even in the winter, as the sun is main factor in skin ageing.
- Always remove make-up in the evening and cleanse the skin of particulate matter.
- Avoid nicotine, alcohol, stress and excess sugar.