Special skincare solutions
Scars, stretch marks, pigmentation spots
The benefits of frei öl® Skincare Oil
For many years now, frei öl® Skincare Oil has been known as a proven skincare product. Its effectiveness against scars, stretch marks and pigmentation spots has been confirmed by clinical studies for decades. Regular application of frei öl® Skincare Oil makes your skin feel noticeably soft.
Skincare tips for caring for scars
- Fresh scars initially need to be left alone.
- After the wound has healed, use cell-regenerating products.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid tight clothing that could irritate the scar.
Skincare tips for caring for stretch marks
- A healthy, balanced diet supports the elasticity of the connective tissue.
- A good fluid intake makes the tissue more resilient.
- Massages stimulate the circulation and strength the cells in the connective tissue.
- Massage moisturising products directly onto damp skin.
Skincare tips for caring for pigmentation spots
- Use skincare products that contain an SPF in order to prevent pigmentation spots from getting worse.
- Wear sun protection, particularly at midday.
- Use skincare products containing vitamin A.
Cellulite is dimpled skin that is usually found on the upper legs and buttocks, but can also spread to the stomach and upper arms. Practically only women suffer from cellulite. But why is that? A woman’s external layers of skin are thinner than a man’s, but the layer of fat underneath it is thicker and the fat cells are bigger. These fat cells push up against the external layer of skin and manifest as the dreaded lumps and bumps of cellulite. Another possible cause is the female hormone balance, which stores water in the body due to oestrogen. As the connective tissue becomes less elastic over time, cellulite increases with age. Highly effective skincare products counteract this and improve the texture of the skin.
The benefits of frei öl® Shaping Oil for firmer skin
The stimulating frei öl® Shaping Oil is a special composition containing high-quality ingredients and natural oils that are regulated according to pharmaceutical principles. With regular application, your skin will be tighter and smoother, cellulite will be effectively reduced and problem zones such as the stomach, legs, buttocks and upper arms will be firmer. The product features a fresh citrus scent.
Skincare tips for dealing with cellulite
- Exercise ensures that fat is broken down and muscle tone is increased.
- Getting plenty of liquid helps firm the skin
- Hot/cold contrast showers stimulate the blood and the lymph circulation.
- Gently massage the oil into the skin and give yourself a light pinching massage to increase circulation.